ant-user mailing list archives

From Les Hughes <leslie.hug...@rubus.com>
Subject RE: <wlrun>, finding the confi.xml file
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 11:07:33 GMT

Conor / Simon,

Yes, everything's fine outside of Ant. The pre-patched download of 6.0sp1
doesn't have weblogic_sp.jar - it's all rolled into weblogic.jar I think.

My fault anyway, I have two projects deployed on my box  - d:\weblogic is a
5.1 tree....Doh! The 6.0sp1 server is starting just fine - except...

 * java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no wlntio in java.library.path
 * the forked process doesn't invoke -hotspot nor can you pass -Xmx and -Xms
args
 * Does Ant still block whilst wls is active? I though I saw a patch go in
to fix this....

BTW I'm writing an article for DrDobbs on WLS6.0 Ant and SCM (Perforce since
this is what we use here) Either of you two guys (or anyone else) interested
in adding some thoughts, input etc. Mail me offlist if you are.

Bye,

Les