ant-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Cummings <kevin.cummi...@mongoosetech.com>
Subject RE: pulling out the code from SourceSafe
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2001 20:02:51 GMT
I believe we did things this way because we wanted more control over the
retrieval of files than the vssget task gave us. To answer your question,
no, we don't use vssget. I'm not positive that the reason is that we have
our database on a remote machine, but I do think that is one of the reasons.

HTH,
-- Kevin