ant-user mailing list archives

From Pinar Bicioglu <p.bicio...@CustomerDialogue.com>
Subject Setting the environment varibles and specifying targets in the <j avac> tag ??
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2001 15:22:00 GMT
Hi,

I have been working on executing targets with different JDKs for a while
now. If I add
"   <property name="build.compiler" value="modern"/>  " to the top of my xml
file, all of the targets in it get executed with JDK1.3 right?. Then what
happens if I put

<target name="asi-compile" depends="prepare">
    <javac srcdir="${src-dir}"
           destdir="${build-dir}"
           classpath="${classpath}"
           deprecation="on"
           optimize="off"
           target="1.2"
           bootclasspath="${Java122Classes}"
           includes="${asi-compile-list}"
           excludes="**/lite*.java,**/Lite*.java"
    />
  </target>  in one of the targets in the file  while I still specify the
<property name> tag in the tab?

And how is it related with setting the environment variables from control
panels --> System ??

Thanks in advance