ant-user mailing list archives

From Pinar Bicioglu <p.bicio...@CustomerDialogue.com>
Subject RE: -verbose option
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2001 20:12:24 GMT
Diane,

Yes, they are set before they get executed in my build.xml. Since everything
works fine, I think I'd better ignore it!

Thanks!
Pinar-

-----Original Message-----
From: Diane Holt [mailto:holtdl@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 4:13 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: -verbose option

Pinar,

The real question is: Are the properties set by the time they're being
referenced in your build?  Properties that chain off of other properties
the way yours do can end up with the "... not set" being printed out
during a -verbose run even though the values do are set once everything is
parsed (there was a change put through awhile back that affected this, but
I don't remember now in which file). In other words, as long as they're
set once you need them to be, you can ignore that message.

Diane