ant-user mailing list archives

From Pinar Bicioglu <p.bicio...@CustomerDialogue.com>
Subject RE: Using JDKs with jar files
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2001 17:23:51 GMT
I have the following part in my build.xml file.

<target name="LifeSimulatorApplet-compile" depends="prepare">
    <javac srcdir="${src-dir}"
           destdir="${build-dir}"
           classpath="${classpath}"
           deprecation="on"
           target="1.1.8"
           optimize="off"
	   bootclasspath="${Java118Classes}"
           includes="${LifeSimulatorApplet-compile-list}"
    />
  </target>

When I run it it says;

"[javac] The release '1.1.8' is unknown to this compiler."

I included "<property file="build.properties" /> " part at the top of the
file and it looks like the following;

jdk118root=d:/jdk1.1.8
jdk122root=d:/jdk1.2.2

Java122Classes=${jdk122root}/jre/lib/rt.jar
Java118Classes=${jdk118root}/lib/classes.zip

My environment has been set to 1.2.2 though. Because LifeSimulatorApplet is
the target that i wish to use a different jdk than what i am running Ant
with.
Any ideas?