ant-user mailing list archives

From Pinar Bicioglu <>
Subject Can't find the files
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2001 19:04:36 GMT
I mantioned this problem in my earlier messages and I got great help thanks.
But since I still have the problem I want to list it in details one more

<property name="Java122Classes" value="/jdk1.2.2/jre/lib/rt.jar" />\
<property name="Java118Classes" value="/jdk1.1.8/lib/" />

I have these two lines in my build.xml file.  Any in my computer JDKs have
been installed in "D" drive. Therefore, when I compile the project it does
not work because it can't find the files.

I don't want to just write "d:\" in the path. this is not the way i want to
fix this. I shouldn't depend on every machine.

View raw message