ant-user mailing list archives

From Pinar Bicioglu <p.bicio...@CustomerDialogue.com>
Subject RE: Please somebody read this
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2001 18:45:34 GMT
Hi Diane,

I'm greatly appreciate your help. But still I'm not sure I understand what
you told me to do coreectly. First of all I am using Ant1.3 now. So I can
specify these two classes in it in order to compile just these two out of
seven. here is the stupid question...where is this <javac> task. And how do
I inclide jdk1.1.8 in the my classpath?

Thank you,

-----Original Message-----
From: Diane Holt [mailto:holtdl@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 2:41 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Please somebody read this

Pinar,

I didn't see any other mail from you, so maybe what you sent yesterday
didn't get through?  As to your question -- if you're running Ant1.3 or
greater, you can tell Ant to use only those classes you specify in your
<javac> task. So to compile against 1.1.8 classes, just include the path
to your classes.zip file in the <classpath> you specify for that <javac>
task for those source-files you need to compile for 1.1.8. See the Ant
User's Manual for more details.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)