ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin O'Regan" <kore...@baltimore.com>
Subject RE: JDK problem
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2001 21:00:42 GMT
Hi

If you are building with target="1.1", you should also set the
bootclasspath="classes.zip" where the classes.zip comes from the JDK 1.1 lib
folder.

Some things (like the java.security.* classes) changed between 1.1 and 1.2

regards

kevin

In addition, certain Marketing collateral may be added from time to time to
promote Baltimore Technologies products, services, Global e-Security or
appearance at trade shows and conferences.

computer viruses.
   http://www.baltimore.com