ant-user mailing list archives

From Sucharitha <psuch...@cisco.com>
Subject ant for javadoc. how to sync it with jdk1.2
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2001 20:14:32 GMT
Is there any one around using ant for building javadoc for your codebase.
I have one question.  I wanted to build my project doc in sync with the javadoc of

jdk1.2.2(ie.. I want to see the link to java objects like ArrayList, IOException
etc from my project documentation. right now The build I have builds javadoc
without these links. ). Will it be too heavy to do that.  Let me know.. if any one
already tried
that option.

Thanks