ant-user mailing list archives

From David Corbin <dcor...@imperitek.com>
Subject Re: debugging path problems
Date Sat, 21 Apr 2001 23:45:34 GMT
Nico Seessle wrote:

> [...]

I'm sure I didn't.  Or more accurately, "it works great on Windows" :)
You're right about the capital C, which I caught realy quickly when I
read your reply (before your new content).  Thanks...

Anyway, that having been said, does ant make this decision when the path
is declared, or used?

It would be nice if -debug would at least tell you that ant is dropping
a path element....