ant-user mailing list archives

From David Corbin <dcor...@imperitek.com>
Subject Re: Delete fails...
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2001 05:58:20 GMT
In the junit subdir, I have a build.xml, and a junit3.5.zip, both of
which are in source control.  During the build, the zip file gets
unzipped creating a junit3.5 subdirectory, and all of it's contents.
The file in question is created by the unzip.

As for rebooting, I can't say that I remember specifically trying, but I
certain will give it a go (I've been using Linux so much, rebooting just
doesn't come to mind:) Now that I'm having to work with "that other OS",
I guess I'll have to re-remember to reboot every two hours :))