ant-user mailing list archives

From Son of Mojo JoJo <>
Subject Re: adding manifest entries
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2001 23:26:50 GMT
is this to compile your jars? the way i did this was pass a string with with a :
seperated list of  external jars to add to the classpath the code looks like

<property name="external.classpath"

then the compile target has a line like such
<javac srcdir="${src}/${package}" destdir="${built}"
classpath="${external.classpath}" />

"G.L. Grobe" wrote:

>  I've got an EJB app that creates jar files, and the classes in these
> jarfiles depend upon a third party jar. Yet my app can't find the classes in
> this jar. I have nothing in my files (the ones created by Ant).
> So how do I tell Ant to add the classpath for 3rd party jarfiles I'm adding?
> If I create a, it just get's ignored by Ant.
> Any help much appreciated.

ook ook im a monkeeeey wheeeeeeee!

View raw message