ant-user mailing list archives

From Son of Mojo JoJo <neolo...@wonderland.com>
Subject Re: questions about <property file="">
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2001 19:50:34 GMT
indeed. 2.0 anyone?
its simple enough to add a global blcok to each file in the integrated flexible
environment,
but it would be much cleaner to have a single line include with a list of
properties that setup a standardized environment..  As we grow our build rules i
forsee the global properties getting to be more and more.. this will be quite
daunting to upkeep.. ah well..

--
-Raphael
neologic@wonderland.com