ant-user mailing list archives

From BalaSubramanian <ba...@lucid.co.in>
Subject Re: FTP and remote subdirs
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2001 12:25:16 GMT
Hi Paul
     U have one attribute of ftp task .ie) U have to specify the remote
dir in the ftp task
     It is working for me .I gave the remote dir in the ftp task and
download the files
     from that directory .If we want to download the files from the
starting directory
    no need to give the remote dir .I hope it will help u

Bala