ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jeff" <je...@fl.ensco.com>
Subject Re: Running out of Memory
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2001 12:05:34 GMT
If you are using the JBuilder AntRunner plug-in this method won't help, but
I found
running JBuilder via the command-line is quicker and uses less memory.

Attached is the optional task I use to compile builds with JBuilder and here

is an example of how I use it:

<project name="Build" default="RunTests">
 <taskdef name ="JBuilderTask"
classname="org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.jbuilder.JBuilderTask"/>

 <!-- compile the code based on the JBuilder parms in the project directory
-->
  <target name="compileModule" depends="cvsGrabModule">

    <JBuilderTask ProjectPath="./${project.name}"
ProjectName="${project.name}" abortOnError="yes"
JBuilderExecPath="C:\\JBuilder4\\bin" />
</target>