ant-user mailing list archives

From "Tennille M. Christensen" <tenni...@kidar.org>
Subject <style> tag
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2001 23:43:27 GMT
Please forgive me if this has been answered before, I couldn't find the
archives and I just subscribed today.
I'm using ant 1.3 with optional.jar (I tried the most recent CVS version
of optional.jar as well as the one on the "release" page.)

I'm trying to use the <style> tag with xalan-2 and running into the
following problems:

with processor="trax"

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.TraXLiaison
I checked and indeed, there is no class by that name.  Do I need to
write my own TraxLiason class?

Can anyone tell me how to get the style tag working
xalan-2 (TRaX)?
Once I get it up and running I'd be happy to contribute my
comments/additions to the documentation.

thanks in advance,
tennille