ant-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Goodspeed <agoodspeedmaill...@mail.com>
Subject wlrun - Intended use
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2001 20:33:52 GMT
I am new to Ant, and am looking at using it as part of the deployment
process, specifically from JBuilder to WebLogic.  I expect to eventually use
AntRunner to accomplish this, but I am trying to gain an understanding of
Ant and get things working directly before I add another tool to the mix.

I have read a number of posts about the forking concerns with wlrun. ;-)  I
am left rather perplexed about how it is intended to be used, unless Ant was
previously lacking the ability to cause a session to seize up for an
indeterminable period.

Could anyone volunteer information on its proper use (examples always
appreciated)?  I am using NT4.0, JBuilder 4 Enterprise, and WebLogic 6.0 if
any of that is of interest.

Thanks.

Andrew Goodspeed

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com