ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Smith <M.Sm...@secureinteractive.com>
Subject sourcefiles attribute for javadoc task
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2001 00:19:58 GMT
I have a series of java files in my /src directory, and none of them are in
packages.  I want to javadoc all of them except the ones whos name ends in
Test (eg XxxTest.java).  Basically, in the sourcefiles attribute, I want to
tell Ant to pass all files that match the pattern to javadoc.  At the
moment, it just passes the value as is.  I have looked through the docs and
the mailing list, and can't figure out how to do it.

Here is my javadoc target:
	<target name="javadoc" depends="prepare">
 		<javadoc	sourcefiles="*.java"
 				sourcepath="src"
				destdir="${javadoc.home}"
				author="true"
				version="true"
				use="true"
				windowtitle="API">
		</javadoc>
	</target>

And here is what happens when I run it:
  [javadoc] Generating Javadoc
  [javadoc] Javadoc args: javadoc -use -windowtitle "API" -classpath
C:\Oracle\Ora81\orb\classes\yoj.jar;C:\Oracle\Ora81\orb\classes\share.zip;C:
\Oracle\Ora81\jdbc\lib\classes12.zip;C:\servers\tomcat\jakarta-tomcat\classe
s;c:\jdk1.3\lib\tools.jar;lib\ant.jar;lib\ant13-optional.jar;lib\crimson.jar
;lib\jaxp.jar;lib\junit.jar;lib\sax.jar;lib\saxon.jar;lib\servlet.jar
-sourcepath C:\projects\sscc\src -version -author -d
C:\projects\sscc\docs\api *.java
  [javadoc] Javadoc execution
  [javadoc] javadoc: No package, class, or source file found named *.java.
  [javadoc] 1 error

How can I do this?

Thanks,
Matt