ant-user mailing list archives

From Joel Cordonnier <jocord...@yahoo.fr>
Subject multithreading patch: threads are WAITING in a monitor
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2001 09:05:46 GMT
Hi!

It try to code my own Ant task to run a native code
generator. It's the first time i'm doing this.

I have to redirect the  stdin, out and err. So I
simply add a method to redirect my input file to the
input of the subprocess launched by the 'Execute.java'
class.

When I run the task, Ant hangs !
There are 3 threads. for input, ouput and error

With the debugger, I see  that the input-thread is
processed, then the output, and finally the error
redirection thread.

After, NOTHING ! all thread are WAITING in a monitor !

And you ?
Joel