ant-user mailing list archives

From SimonRichards...@halifax.co.uk
Subject RE: <wlrun>, finding the confi.xml file
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 10:01:28 GMT
Les

Are you able to start weblogic from the command line?

See online docs for further info:

http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs60/adminguide/startstop.html
<http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs60/adminguide/startstop.html>

i noticed in the documentation that you have to include the following jar's
when setting the classpath option on the java command line:
/weblogic/lib/weblogic_sp.jar
/weblogic/lib/weblogic.jar

I also notice from your example that weblogic_sp isn't in your
weblogic.classes :-).

Simon

-----Original Message-----
From: Les Hughes [mailto:leslie.hughes@rubus.com]
Sent: 30 April 2001 10:34
To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: RE: <wlrun>, finding the confi.xml file

Here's my wlrun task:-

<wlrun classpath="${weblogic.classes}" name="${ant.project.name}"
domain="${ant.project.name}domain" home="${weblogic.home}"
password="${weblogic.password}" beahome="${bea.home}" />

And here's the bit of my props file:

#weblogic settings

bea.home=D:/weblogic
weblogic.home=${bea.home}/wlserver6.0sp1
weblogic.classes=${weblogic.home}/classes;${weblogic.home}/lib/weblogic.jar
wweblogic.password=password

I'm getting license not found problems

[wlrun]

[wlrun]

[wlrun] $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ License Exception $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

[wlrun]

[wlrun]

[wlrun] Unable to start WebLogic Server !!

[wlrun] Missing license file for: WebLogic Server 6.0

[wlrun]

[wlrun]

[wlrun] $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ License Exception $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

[wlrun]

[wlrun]

Ideas anyone?

Les