ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Murray" <Brian.C.Mur...@vanderbilt.edu>
Subject Have I figured out how properties work?
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2001 13:33:32 GMT
I would appreciate it if someone could correct or validate my understanding
of how properties work:

In a nutshell, a property, once set, cannot be changed.

I thought there was a concept of "user properties", which couldn't be
changed, and "non-user properties" which could be changed.  However, a check
of the source in Property.java shows that both types are treated
identically.

My apologies if this has been covered before.  I can't always keep up with
the list and have yet to locate a quality archive.

BRIAN MURRAY
Brian.C.Murray@vanderbilt.edu
Vanderbilt University
ICQ: 10506241