ant-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Thompson <andr...@quidnunc.com>
Subject Anyone got the <dtd> element for <ejbjar> to work with weblogic 6?
Date Tue, 01 May 2001 05:14:35 GMT
I have an odd problem. I'm trying to run ejbjar from ant 1.3 with Weblogic
6.

I've disabled all the weblogic functionality and stripped my ejbjar tag down
to this:

  <target name="ejb-jar" depends="ejb-classes">
    <ejbjar srcdir="${ejbstaging.dir}"
  	    descriptordir="${ddstaging.dir}"
            destdir="${output.dir}"
            basenameterminator="." >

      <dtd publicId="-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise JavaBeans
1.1//EN"

location="file:///d:/java/weblogicclasses/weblogic/ejb20/dd/xml/ejb11-jar.dt
d" />

    </ejbjar>
  </target>

The -ejb-jar.xml files I have all start:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE ejb-jar PUBLIC
  '-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise JavaBeans 1.1//EN'
  'http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/ejb11-jar.dtd'>

When I try to run ant I get the dreaded:
D:\Builds\ctc\src\antBuildFiles\build.xml:180: SAXException while parsing
'address.ejb-jar.xml'. This probably indicates badly-formed XML.  Details:
External entity not found: "http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/ejb11-jar.dtd".
--- Nested Exception ---
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: External entity not found:
"http://java.sun.com/j
2ee/dtds/ejb11-jar.dtd".
        at com.sun.xml.parser.Parser.fatal(Parser.java:2817)

Am I missing something obvious? (needless to day the DTD is in the location
given above, we unpacked the weblogic jar file to get it). Nothing I've
tried seems to help, not writing d:\ instead of file:///d:/, not running
setEnv from weblogic, or setting a classpath from within or without the
build.xml file.

I'm at something of a loss. With my network cable in, it works fine, without
it faile. Does anyone have this feature (<dtd> tags) working with ant1.3 and
weblogic 6? (parser is xserces, JDK is 1.3)

Thanks,

AndyT