ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: pulling out the code from SourceSafe
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2001 21:03:14 GMT
RE: pulling out the code from SourceSafe
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Liu, Kenneth Albert (Kenneth)** CTR **
  To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
  Sent: Monday, April 16, 2001 10:37 PM
  Subject: RE: pulling out the code from SourceSafe

  Hi all -

  Here's a slightly modified snippet of my build.xml that I use to pull down code from sourcesafe
 (I replaced
  my app specific parameters) into the "src" dir in the current directory.  The VSS directory
on the remote machine is shared (Windows file sharing).  I don't think this relies on any
environment variables to work.

  I hope this clears up a lot of confusion for you guys.

Or it introduces more confusion. All that stuff depends on how VSS got installed. If you do
a local installtion you need that environment variable sometimes (Seems not to be the case
if the installation is done with netsetup).

Nico