ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: class files/output area not generated
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2001 20:05:50 GMT
class files/output area not generated
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nolan Ring
  To: ant-user
  Sent: Friday, April 27, 2001 8:27 PM
  Subject: class files/output area not generated

  I'm having a problem in which a part of my build is not creating and populating the output
area.  There are javac errors when one of the directories  (dmsmsc_asn1) is compiled; however,
I assumed that the files in all of the other directories that comprise the target  would be
compiled.  Is that true?

  When I exclude the problematic directory from the build, all is well -- the output area
is created and populated with class files correctly.

  I'm using Ant 1.3 and JDK1.3 ...

Only solution would be to use a different compiler (since it is the compiler which does not
write anthing unless all went well).

Nico