ant-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Dillon" <paul.dil...@solnet.com.au>
Subject Re: JUnitReport
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2001 06:55:50 GMT
Thanks, physically deleting parser.jar and jaxp.jar has fixed it.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Stephane Bailliez
  To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 6:32 PM
  Subject: RE: JUnitReport

  1) xalan1 compatibility jar from xalan2 will not work, documentation is misleading. Sorry
about that. Unfortunately it was not compiled with this compatibility jar.

  2) ant is shipped with jaxp.jar and parser.jar for convenience since it is a small parser,
most of the time you'd better replace it with the parser you use. It just have to be jaxp
compliant which is the case of xerces. It should work fine with xerces 1.2.2, 1.2.3 and 1.3.0

  Hope it helps.
  --
   St├ęphane Bailliez
   Software Engineer, Paris - France