ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: strange classpath issue-HELP
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2001 20:20:38 GMT

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Aarti Chandnani
  To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
  Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 10:02 PM
  Subject: strange classpath issue-HELP

    I am using a whole bunch of jar files in my classpath. I also want to include some class
file in there, say abc.class

    Now when I complie my code it complains that abc.class not found.

    I tried to run ant with the -verbose option

    It then echoed out the classpath that it is using and :

    all the jar files are there in the classpath but the classfile is not being picked up.

    what can i do?

Nothing. It's impossible to put class files in the class path (it's possible using "set CLASSPATH=abc.class",
but it make's no sense). Try to add the directory where your class files are located to the
classpath.

Nico