ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dave Knox" <dk...@iona.com>
Subject RE: nested property references
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2001 19:48:12 GMT
I've done this but not in the build xml itself. If you use a properties file
you can simulate nested values. For instance in a build.properties I have:

archives.base.dir=archives
archives.ow32jdk12.dir=${archives.base.dir}/ow32jdk12
archives.ow32jdk13.dir=${archives.base.dir}/ow32jdk13
archives.o2kjdk13.dir=${archives.base.dir}/o2kjdk13

The nested values are evaluated when Ant reads the properties file.

hope this helps,
--dk