ant-user mailing list archives

From "James Cook" <jimc...@iname.com>
Subject Re: environment variables
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2001 12:47:56 GMT
You could try using the if and unless attributes of <target>.

jim

----- Original Message -----
From: "N. J. O'Neill" <njoneill@llnl.gov>
To: <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 10:40 PM
Subject: RE: environment variables

But there doesn't seem to be a way to control execution of a target based
on the value of a property.  For example, I want to have a target that only
executes if the OS is "SunOS".  I can't see a way to use either the
'property' task or the 'available' task to set a property based on whether
the value of ${os.name} is "SunOS" or not.

At 10:27 AM 4/12/01, Stephane Bailliez wrote:

>Take a look at the documentation:
>http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/index.html
>
>- task property (environment attribute)
>- task available
>- target conditional execution (if/unless attributes)
>
>--
>  St├ęphane Bailliez
>  Software Engineer, Paris - France
>  iMediation - http://www.imediation.com
>  Disclaimer: All the opinions expressed above are mine and not those from my
>company.

Neil J. O'Neill
Information Management & Graphics Group         Email:  njoneill@llnl.gov
Lawrence Livermore National Lab.                Phone:  (925) 424-3023
P.O. Box 808, Mailstop L-561                    FAX:    (925) 423-8704
Livermore CA, 94551-0808