ant-user mailing list archives

From "James Cook" <jimc...@iname.com>
Subject Dreaded DTMLiaison Exception with JUnitReport
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2001 17:09:03 GMT
I have read a couple posts in the archive related to this and I am stumped.

I have modified my classpath to use xalan 1.2.2 and the xerces.jar that comes
with it. I have made sure that xerces.jar comes before any other classes in my
classpath. There are no other XML parsers in my classpath.

What gives?

jim

XSL Error: Cannot use a DTMLiaison for a input DOM node... pass a
org.apache.xalan.xpath.xdom.XercesLiaison instead!
XSL Error: SAX Exception
org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLProcessorException:
        at org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl.error(XSLTEngineImpl.java:1720)
        at org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl.error(XSLTEngineImpl.java:1612)
        at
org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl.getSourceTreeFromInput(XSLTEngineImpl.java:
844)
        at org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl.process(XSLTEngineImpl.java:568)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.AggregateTransformer.transform(Aggr
egateTransformer.java:460)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.AggregateTransformer.createPackageL
ist(AggregateTransformer.java:310)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.AggregateTransformer.transform(Aggr
egateTransformer.java:233)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.XMLResultAggregator.execute(XMLResu
ltAggregator.java:169)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.runTarget(Project.java:898)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:536)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:510)