ant-user mailing list archives

From "pdw" <...@dowman.net>
Subject confusion about how to use the mapper
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2001 20:32:04 GMT
I am setting up my first ant project, and I am trying to figure out how to
dynamically build a fileset that contains all EJB interface classes, but not
the implementation classes.

Each EJB has two interfaces that are needed by clients, and I want these all
in a separate jar.  In my case they are named consistently, if my ejb class
is named ExampleEJB.class, then I have two interfaces named Example.class
and ExampleHome.class, these are the interfaces.

I thought something like this would work:

 <fileset dir="${build.home}/${package.dir}" id="client.files">

  <!-- home interfaces -->
  <patternset includes="**/*Home.class"/>

  <!-- remote interfaces, one to match every home interface -->
  <mapper type="glob" from="*Home.class" to="*.class"/>

 </fileset>

but this doesn't work, I get the error message "Class
org.apache.tools.ant.types.FileSet doesn't support the nested "mapper"
element"

So how do I construct a fileset using a mapper?

Thanks.