Hello there I am trying to build an existing project using ant. I have managed to build the same project a couple of weeks ago but now some files have been changed. I updated the new files from the cvs repository but now evrytime I try to build it using ant I get the error message:

"c:\work\ServerService\ServiceController.java:41 cannot resolve symbol

method: setServerUserPort (int)

location: <file's location>"

  Obviously it cannot compile the new files but I cannot understand why. Has anybody encountered this problem before? I would be really gratefull if somebody could give me some hints.

  Thank you.

    Panos