ant-user mailing list archives

From David Rees <d.ree...@usa.net>
Subject Re: batching of ant task
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2001 01:27:33 GMT
Yeah, but I thought it was different enough to sneak in ;). Actually,
I have some extended thoughts on this that I will post on dev.

Casey, looks like you will have to jump through a few hoops. The
easiest way is (obviously) so do it from a batch file.

The cleaner way would be to use the scripting task. That lets you do
anything you want.