ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fail to use ICSynergy ANT Extensions for iPlanet
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2001 15:40:22 GMT
Rebecca C. Lau <RebeccaCLau@HKEX.COM.HK> wrote:

> Have you ever tried the ICSynergy's Ant extensions for iPlanet
> Application Server? (www.icsynergy.com)

please consider asking at icsynergy if the problem doesn't exist with
stock Ant.

> But when I run build, the following error is reported.

> BUILD CONFIG ERROR: Could not create task of type: expand because I
> can't find i t in the list of task class definitions

This means, the build file (you don't say which) tries to use an
<expand> task, that doesn't exist. Why does it do so?

<expand> used to be the name for <unzip> in the time prior to Ant 1.1,
it became a deprecated alias for <unzip> in 1.1 and has been removed
in 1.2 - maybe this will give you a clue?

Stefan