ant-user mailing list archives

From Eric.Harde...@Bull.com
Subject RE: Directory delete question
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2001 15:20:33 GMT

I just noticed that the includeEmptyDirs should be on the <delete> and that
deletes the lowest level directories, but not any of the intervening, which
is
probably the problem that you were talking about.  Where would I find the
fix
to patch this?

Eric

Eric.Hardesty@bull.com on 03/29/2001 08:15:53 AM