ant-user mailing list archives

From Edwin.Guenth...@Compart.net
Subject Antwort: Re: Strange compiler error
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2001 13:16:57 GMT

Hi,

CM> Is there any chance that you have changed a jar which is being used by
the
CM> compiler. In other words, is the following happening
CM> 1. One compile use a jar
CM> 2. You regenerate that jar
CM> 3. You do another compile which uses that jar

I am doing things like that: All my projects look like that:

* delete your JAR
* compile your classes
* create your JAR and move to a certain place

Sometimes I will create JARs that are necessary for compiling
other subprojects later.
But I dont think thats the problem - since it looks like javac fails to
open
the original rt.jar.

I think it might be a kind of "caching" problem inside the javac classes