ant-user mailing list archives

From Douglas_W...@capgroup.com
Subject Re: random task(s) ;)
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2001 21:03:37 GMT

Do you have a description of what they do...

                    John.D.Casey@mail.

                    sprint.com                To:     ant-user@jakarta.apache.org

                                              cc:

                    03/30/01 11:50 AM         Subject:     random task(s) ;)

                    Please respond to

                    ant-user

I have written several tasks to take care of some of the more unusual
requirements our project requires. I figure someone else may have some
interest in these.

If you can use them, and think they are general-purpose enough, please
let me know, and I'll talk to the guys in ant-dev to see about adding
some of them...

Enjoy.

John

(See attached file: AdminAnswerFiles.java)(See attached file:
AnswerFileManager.java)(See attached file: AskUser.java)(See attached file:
Ant2.java)(See attached file: IfTask.java)(See attached file:
JarsProperty.java)(See attached file: UnsetProperty.java)(See attached
file: RegexFilter.java)(See attached file: Pwd.java)