ant-user mailing list archives

From Eric.Harde...@Bull.com
Subject RE: Directory delete question
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2001 15:15:53 GMT

I tried this but I get a message saying that Class
org.apache.tools.ant.types.FileSet doesn't support the
"includeemptydirs" attribute.  I deleted this and got all the files
deleted, but none of the directories.

Eric

KC Baltz <KBaltz@responsenetworks.com> on 03/29/2001 07:28:50 AM

Please respond to ant-user@jakarta.apache.org