ant-user mailing list archives

From Scott_Car...@i2.com
Subject Re: using other compilers
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2001 21:18:05 GMT

This still does not work, any other ideas on how to get a idl compiler to
work from ant?
I am now trying:

<target name="idl">
    <exec executable="idl2java.exe">
       <arg line="
${cm.root.dir}/CMDNA/Version/Source/Dna/Sis/com/i2/cm/dna/sis/admin/Admin.idl"

/>
    </exec>
  </target>

?

                    "Nico
                    Seessle"             To:     <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    <nico@apache.        cc:

                    org>                 Subject:     Re: using other compilers

                    03/26/01
                    02:50 PM
                    Please
                    respond to