ant-user mailing list archives

From John.D.Ca...@mail.sprint.com
Subject RE: Re: batching of ant task
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2001 14:21:41 GMT
sorry for my ignorance...I took you literally, and was hoping to find
an easier solution to my current problem than to re-write the ant task
for my own use...

John Casey

-----Original Message-----
From: bodewig [mailto:bodewig@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 8:19 AM
To: ant-user
Cc: bodewig
Subject: Re: batching of ant task

John D. Casey <John.D.Casey@mail.sprint.com> wrote:

> Where can I find doc's on the <foreach> task?  I don't see it in the
> online documentation...

I think David has been around Ant for long enough to understand what I
wanted to say.

For all the other people, a <foreach> task has been asked for quite
frequently and it has been shot down every so often. Actually it has
been requested for Ant2 again and will be discussed on ant-dev -
again.

Stefan