ant-user mailing list archives

From Jason Lin <j...@boats.com>
Subject EJBJAR
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2001 00:17:52 GMT
I've been trying to run EJBJAR using the weblogic option, but every time I
do, it does the following:

ejb:
   [ejbjar] building Finance.jar with 41 files
     [ejbc] The system cannot find the path specified.
     [ejbc] Java Result: 1
   [ejbjar] building p38.jar with 121 files
     [ejbc] The system cannot find the path specified.
     [ejbc] Java Result: 1

The wierd thing is, it successfully creates the 'generic' JAR, and if I run
ANT with the '-verbose' option, it dumps the 'forking java ...' message that
calls weblogic.ejbc.  If I cut and paste/execute that, it works fine.

My environment specifies JAVA_HOME and it's the same version of java that's
in the classpath.

Any ideas?

Thanks

-Jason