ant-user mailing list archives

From "Panos Konstantinidis" <p_konstantini...@hotmail.com>
Subject Cannot resolve symbol problem
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
<P>&nbsp; Hello there I am trying to build an existing project using ant. I have
managed to build the same project a couple of weeks ago but now some files have been changed.
I updated the new files from the cvs repository but now evrytime I try to build it using ant
I get the error message: <BR></P>
<P>"c:\work\ServerService\ServiceController.java:41 cannot resolve symbol</P>
<P>method: setServerUserPort (int)</P>
<P>location: &lt;file's location&gt;"</P>
<P>&nbsp; Obviously it cannot compile the new files but I cannot understand why.
Has anybody encountered this problem before? I would be really gratefull if somebody could
give me some hints.</P>
<P>&nbsp; Thank you.</P>
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Panos</P></DIV><br clear=all><hr>Get