ant-user mailing list archives

From "weili tian" <weilit...@hotmail.com>
Subject create a patch jar file
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
<DIV>we want to create a base jar file every morning (all class files for project) and
create a patch jar file(class files which are only changes made or new files in the project
) whenever the src changes or add the new files to the project. I search for the documentation
and mailing list. I did not find a way to make a patch file( I do not know how to take the
new recent class files out of the destination directory of javac task.).&nbsp;Is any one
know how to do it?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>thanks!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>weili&nbsp;</DIV></DIV><br clear=all><hr>Get Your Private,