ant-user mailing list archives

From bkhalk...@fr.ibm.com
Subject RE: Solve this problem -Ant Experts
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2001 14:48:16 GMT

....Or that it can't find the jar...

Boris KHALKHAL, Java / e-business Architect
Pan-EMEA AIM Services Team, IBM Software, La Gaude - France
Tel: +33 492 115 100  --  Fax: +33 492 110 794 -- Cell: +33 674 835 167
e-mail: bkhalkhal@fr.ibm.com -- Notes: Boris Khalkhal/France/IBM

John.D.Casey@mail.sprint.com on 03/30/2001 04:12:30 PM

Please respond to ant-user@jakarta.apache.org

To:   ant-user@jakarta.apache.org, balas@lucid.co.in
cc:
Subject:  RE: Solve this problem -Ant Experts

The most common reason I get this exception is when I have a jar file
with nothing in it...did your files actually make it into the jar?

John

-----Original Message-----
From: balas [mailto:balas@lucid.co.in]
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2001 6:32 AM
To: ant-user
Cc: balas
Subject: Solve this problem -Ant Experts

hi
   iam working solaris 2.6 and using ant1.3 and java1.2.2

 When iam trying to run the program , i got the error
 like this .I dont the reason for the error .Any one of u ,
 Please help me to solve this problem .I need your help
  very urgently

 ExamplePerf:
java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
        at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Compiled Code)
        at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(Compiled Code)
        at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.getResourceStream(Compiled
Code)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.findClass(Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.findClass(Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.loadClass(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Compiled Code)
        at
com.embarcadero.extreme.agent.tests.ExampleTimedTest.suite(ExampleTimedT
est.

java:56)
        at
com.embarcadero.extreme.agent.tests.ExamplePerfTestSuite.suite(ExamplePe
rfTe

stSuite.java:42)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.<init>(JUni
tTes

tRunner.java:178)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTask.executeInVM(Compi
led

Code)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTask.execute(JUnitTask
.jav

a:283)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTask.execute(Compiled
Code)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.runTarget(Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Compiled Code)

Thx
Bala