ant-user mailing list archives

From "Sylvain Rey" <ram...@bluedot.com>
Subject Does EJBJar has the ability to fail on error ?
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2001 00:13:46 GMT
Hi all,

I've noticed that when there is an error with ejbc (I'm using the weblogic
subtask to call ejbc in weblogic 5.1), the build continues and more
unfortunate, the jar file _is_ created. As I'm using an uptodate check in my
project to determine wether to rebuild or not, at next rebuild, the wrong
jar file is keeped.

What I would like to be able to is catching a failed ejbjar task, delete the
faulty jar file and stop the build process.

Any idea on how to do that ? Am I missing something obvious ?

Sylvain