ant-user mailing list archives

From KC Baltz <KBa...@responsenetworks.com>
Subject RE: Directory delete question
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2001 15:26:57 GMT
Yeah, sorry about having the flag on the wrong element; I was working from
memory.

Look at the source in CVS.  There wasn't an official "Patch", but I seem to
recall the fix was a single line of code changed.  If you need more help
than that, it may be more than I can provide over email.  Also, you may find
it easiest to compile your own version of Delete.java and overrided the
taskdef.  Look in the FAQ on how to do this.

K.C.