ant-user mailing list archives

From KC Baltz <KBa...@responsenetworks.com>
Subject RE: Directory delete question
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2001 14:28:50 GMT
Ideally, the following should work in Ant 1.3

<delete >
	<fileset dir="rootOfBuildDirs" includeEmptyDirs="yes" >
		<include name="build*/**" />
	</fileset>
</delete>

However, there was a bug with includeEmptyDirs when 1.3 was released that
causes it to not remove directories if they have subdirectories, even if
those subs are empty.  It has been fixed since and you could patch your copy
to work.  But try they above, see if it fixes it for you.

K.C.