ant-user mailing list archives

From KC Baltz <KBa...@responsenetworks.com>
Subject RE: New Task: Recorder. Feedback requested.
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2001 15:06:23 GMT
What is the default logging level?  The docs say that omitting this
parameter will cause no change, but what's it set to initially?

Also, s/coma/comma/g  :)

I'll try it here.  It sounds helpful for sending out emails.  Is there a
provision for closing the recorder?  Is this necessary?  How often does it
"flush"?  I assume it will catch a build as it fails.  Also, I would suggest
that it should be failsafe by default.  In other words, if something goes
wrong with recorder, by default it shouldn't fail the build.  But a
failOnError flag might be useful in that case.

K.C.