ant-user mailing list archives

From KC Baltz <KBa...@responsenetworks.com>
Subject RE: JUnit task : getResourceAsStream problems
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2001 13:53:49 GMT
Are you "forking" the junit test?  That could have an effect on the
classloader.  Check the classpath that you are providing to <junit>.  You
can do this by creating it first as a <path>, assigning it a refid,
generating a <property> using the refid attribute, and then <echo>'ing the
contents of the property you just set.  See if the classpath contains the
resource you are looking for.

K.C.

RCE_NAME));