ant-user mailing list archives

From KC Baltz <>
Subject Questions on the state of Ant features
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2001 20:54:08 GMT
There are a couple of features that seem to be missing from 1.2 and I was
wondering when they were expected to appear (if at all).

- A task to increment build numbers.  I've seen a few submissions that do
this, but I was wondering if this will ever be part of the distribution.

- The return of deltree ability.  I'd like to be able to say "here's my
build directory, delete it and anything under it."  I think I heard this was
appearing in 1.3 as part of the <delete> task?

K.C. Baltz
Senior Engineer
Response Networks, Inc.
North Andover, MA