ant-user mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: JunitReport - Cannot use a DTMLiaison for a input DOM node
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2001 08:53:25 GMT
I believe you have another parser in front of xerces which cause the
problem. (parser.jar ?)

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France
 iMediation - http://www.imediation.com <http://www.imediation.com/>
company.

-----Original Message-----
From: Leo Uzcategui [mailto:leo@uzcategui.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2001 9:43 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: JunitReport - Cannot use a DTMLiaison for a input DOM node

I am getting the following exception when using the JunitReport task. I am
using ant 1.3, xalan-j 1.2.2, xerces 1.3.1 and junit 3.5.

XSL Error: Cannot use a DTMLiaison for a input DOM node... pass a
org.apache.xalan.xpath.xdom.XercesLiaison instead!
XSL Error: SAX Exception
org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLProcessorException:

I noticed both DTMLiaison & XercesLiaison are in xalan jar. Is there a
runtime configuration property that can be used to specify the
XercesLiaison? or is a re-build of xalan required?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks,

Leo